Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Trip Excursions

There seem to be quite a number of exciting day trip excursions when we reach Cozumel. Which one should I pick? Since I would like to keep my "library tan" and not get too much sun, I thought about skipping the beach and visiting the Mayan ruins instead.

Swimming with the dolphins sounds good too, although I am not sure I want to swim with a mammal that is potentially smarter than me. If any of you have picked your excursion already and want some company, let me know. Or write to me and tell me why you picked the excursion you did and maybe I'll post some of the comments anonymously.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Take a look at the Race Fanatastique. If anyone ever done something like this and can confirm that its a good time rather than the goofiest afternoon ever, please let me know.

For those who haven't been to the Yucatan before, I highly recommend the trip to the archaeological site of Tulum. The site is interesting and lovely, just the right size for a couple of hours of exploring, and sits just above a beautiful beach that is accessible by a staircase. To see photos, go to http://www.flickr.com/gp/87151762@N00/3Ysq08.